Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Living without money

Here's someone more successful than me:

http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

Excerpt from the site: "I've been living without a cent to my name since the autumn of 2000 (with a month's exception during my first year). I don't use or accept money or conscious barter, and I don't take food stamps or other government dole. (And, after 8 years, to my joy, I've learned there are other people in the world doing the same.) Why? I simply got tired of acknowledging as real this most common world-wide belief called money! I simply got tired of being unreal. Money is one of those intriguing things that becomes real because you believe it is real. "

1 comment:

  1. Forget everything you've heard about stay-at-home moms. A new generation is starting their own businesses, article writer, wordpress, data entry, data mining, data management, seo, smo, digital marketing, amazon, ebay, ioffer, magento, blogging and working at home. We give you one opportunity for earn money only on freelancer!

    ReplyDelete